2022 - 2023 BACK TO SCHOOL INFORMATION
- Monday, August 22, 2022 6:30-8:00 PMFSA is soaking in the sun and invites you to say aloha to the new school year by joining us for the back-to-school social on August 22nd, 6:30pm. Surf on by to get all the details about the upcoming school year. We will have Park Ridge police department on hand to register bikes and the Park Ridge Library to tell you how you can use your card at their library or even help you get a new one. You won't want to miss all this and Kona Ice!Want to know how you can help FSA, check out the link below for open volunteer opportunities for the New Family Event prior. The event runs 5:30pm to 6:30pm and they are in need of volunteers.
Marla's Lunches will be our hot lunch provider this year, Mondays through Thursdays.
Fun Lunches will be offered every Friday throughout the school year.
Menu at a Glance
- August 22, 2022 - Registration and ordering begins.
- September 6, 2022 - First lunch date. To receive lunch the first week, orders must be placed by Monday 8/29 at 12pm.
- School Code: msw324
SPIRITWEAR - During the 2022-2023 school year students will be allowed to wear authorized spirit wear for FSA's Fired Up First Fridays, the first Friday of each month. *see school calendar for exact dates and modifications
2022-23 Spirit Wear Dates (subject to change): 9/2, 10/7, 11/11, 12/2, 1/6, 2/3, 3/3, 4/3, 5/5 & 6/2.
BASKETBALL APPAREL =
Summer Reading Program 2022
Did you know that when students don’t read over the summer they are likely to have fallen behind when they head back to school? These learning losses are often called summer brain. MSW School has made it a priority to keep our students’ skills sharp by encouraging them to read all summer long.
School Supply Packs
Enter school code: MAR003
Order Online until July 9, 2022!
Order your student's school supplies for the 2022-2024 school year. Customized packs for Mary, Seat of Wisdom will be delivered to student's classroom before the first day of school. Questions? Please contact Maureen Solberg at 773-615-0652 or email MAUREEN.SOLBERG@GMAIL.COM
NOTE: Some items are not included in the school packs and must be purchased separately. Please refer to the supply lists above.
Boys and Girls Athletics
Basketball - Grades 4th – 8th
Season Begins: 10/17/22
Contact: Pete Kapetan email@example.com
BASKETBALL REGISTRATION FORM
Basketball registration ends Tuesday, 8/30/22. The league will be informed of the number of teams on 8/31, so it is very important to register by 8/30/22 at the very latest to guarantee a roster spot.
Soccer - Grades 5th – 8th
Practices start: 8/9/22 Regular Season: 8/22 – 10/10/22
Contact: Mike Purcell: MIKE@MFP3.COM
SOCCER REGISTRATION FORM
Cross Country - Grades 3rd – 8th
Practices Start: 8/15/22 Meet Schedule: Fridays 9/16, 9/23, and 9/30/22 at Resurrection College Prep.
Contact: Chris O’Leary: COLEARY@MSWSCHOOL.ORG
CROSS COUNTRY REGISTRATION FORM
Please find medical, dental, and eye exam forms as well as allergy, medication and sports forms here.
The following grades have state mandated requirements...
- PK3 -- Physical and Immunization Form
- PK4 (if new to MSW) -- Physical and Immunization Form
- Kindergarten -- Physical and Immunization Form, Dental Exam Form, Vision Exam Form
- 2nd Grade -- Dental Exam Form
- 6th Grade -- Physical and Immunization Form, Dental Exam Form
- New MSW students entering 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th Grade -- Most recent physical exam and immunization record, most recent dental record, most recent vision record.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO FILL OUT THE PARENT SECTION ON THE TOP OF PAGE 2 OF THE PHYSICAL FORM AS WELL AS SIGNING AND DATING IT. IT IS ALSO VERY HELPFUL TO FILL OUT THE GRADE LEVEL ON EACH OF THE FORMS.