At Mary, Seat of Wisdom School, learning is a lifelong adventure that is stimulating, rewarding, and fun. MSW nurtures academic excellence by offering a challenging curriculum that meets or exceeds grade level standards. Points of Blue Ribbon academic excellence include:
- Accelerated math and reading programs
- In-curriculum Spanish language program beginning in kindergarten
- Test scores ranked in the top 10% for over fifteen years
- Designated as a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence by the U.S. Department of Education in 2011
- Small class sizes for individual attention
- Technology lab equip with state-of-the-art Mac computers
- Media Center instruction in media, research, and writing techniques
- Special needs resources on-site, five days a week: instructional, speech and language, social needs, and occuaptional therapy resources. District 64 resource services are available to all MSW students.
- Grades K-8 reading specialist on-site
- Daily after-school tutoring
- Optional full-day preschool
- Full-day kindergarten
- Academic competition teams: Quiz Bowl, Battle of the Books, Robotics Club, and more.